LoLi-Fe-TaTo, the school of early childhood, recently started its first school year for Nursery, LKG and UKG. However, let’s not forget our unique Day Care center! Here’s 5 good reason why you should bring your little joy to LoLi-Fe-TaTo Day Care.
- Because we created a cozy and warm environment for toddlers. A space where they will feel like home, a place where they will play and make their first interactions with other babies. Comfy beds, cushions and pillows will make their sleeps so good, and we all know how important is a good sleep at their young age (if you missed the post about the importance of sleeping, click here.
- Because we follow the Reggio Emilia Approach and we emphasize hands-on discovery learning that allow children to use all their senses and languages to learn. Everything is new for them, everything is a surprise for them, everything is a big woow for them. Still don’t know what is the Reggio Emilia Approach? Click here and you will understand.
- Because we have Elena, our pedagogue from Italy, a specialist in early childhood education. Elena is very passionate and enthusiastic and she’s helping LoLi-Fe-TaTo in setting up our unique curriculum in these first months of the school. Want to know more about Elena? To read her interview in our previous post, click here.
- Because if you share this post in your facebook profile, you will be granted a 10% discount for the first month fee!
- Because the toddlers who are already coming every day at LoLi-Fe-TaTo will be soooo happy to meet your little kid and we are sure the same will be for your son/daughter.
So? What are you waiting for? Hurry up, admissions are fast filling and limited seats are available!
Come to visit us and enroll your kid at LoLi-Fe-TaTo! 😀